We are a private learning institution that provides holistic Christian based quality education and training. The school has a fully-fledged kindergarten and primary school dedicated to providing exemplary KCPE performance and nurture individual talents.
- 8-4-4 and the new 188.8.131.52 curriculum
- Baby Class,
- Kindergarten (PP1-2), Lower Primary (Grade 1-3) and Upper Primary (Class 4-8).
- We have convenient reliable transport services within Embakasi and its environs for day scholars.
- We provide text and exercise books to all learners from kindergarten to primary section.
- We have a well equipped resource center with the modern learning and playing materials to ensure your child meets the required academic standards.
The school admits students from all over the expansive Nairobi area. If you would like to join our school, please download, fill and send the admission form back to us. We would be delighted to speak with you further and help you with your application process. Students are admitted upon passing their interviews. Contact us for more information about admissions to Harvest View Academy through school email address: email@example.com
Interviews for admissions are ongoing through out out the year. We look forward to having many of you join this humble institution. More information about the dates for interviews can be found on the News and Events section of this website.
Prospective parents and students can visit the school on a guided tour. To organize such guided visits to the school, call us on 0733 538 110 OR 0727 641813 and the school will plan your visit on a convenient day. Parents can also request for such visits through our Facebook page.